Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just a short post, I have to be downstairs in front of the TV for the season finale of LOST in about 19 minutes. I have been sick since Monday, like the 3rd cold I've had in 3 months. I thought it was allergies (tis the season) this time until I took NYQUIL before bed and had a miraculous recovery. Yesterday I spent the whole day feeling miserable, cold, and tired. It was one of those days where it is warmer outside than in your house but I didn't feel up to being outside. While the little guy napped I took an hour long hot bath. It felt so good I just didn't want to get out. Anyway, today I am much improved. I was able to feel clear all day without the help of cold medicine.

The good news is I was not hungry at all while I was feeling bad. I had to remind myself to eat meals and wasn't using up my points on snacks. That feels good. Usually I gain weight while I am sick because I never lose my appetite. I didn't work out either though, so my metabolism is probably at a low point. But I am feeling better so I'll be getting back in the exercise habit again.

The weather is supposed to be great the next few days, can't wait for that. Tomorrow the big kid and I are headed to Syracuse for an appointment with his endocrinologist. Friday we are having a garage sale. Hopefully we'll get rid of some junk and maybe make a few bucks too.

TTFN
J

No comments: